3rd Floor Sketch comedian, Portland Center Stage veteran, and stand-up institution, Kevin-Michael Moore hosts the evening, bringing his own brand of musical, character-driven comedy to the show. Regular guests of the mic include local favorites, touring features, and the occasional first-timer. The show runs from 9 – 11pm, followed by karaoke until close.
For Audience members:
They do not reserve tables for open mic night. This is an adult-oriented show, blue material is common; this is not a show for the easily offended. Seating is limited so please arrive early.
This is a comedy mic. You’ve been warned poets/singer/songwriters.
- Send a Facebook message to Kevin early the day of the show.
- To sign up contact Kevin Michael Moore via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kevinmichaelm
- You cannot sign up earlier than 12:30pm on Monday afternoon. There are 20 slots available. Send Kevin-Michael Moore a Facebook message and request a spot. Kevin will make the list available as early as 3pm. Kevin tries his best to make the sign up a first come first serve,
- At 3 minutes you get a light, at 4 minutes the host will play you of.
- At 4:05 you may not be invited back, so be respectful of other comedians and obey the light.
- They don’t ask you to censor your routine. Anything goes. However, reading your audience and adjusting it according to their response is never a bad idea.